Job Vacancy: Online Marketing Associate
Work Level: Junior
Job Description: In the Online Marketing Associate position, you will be expected to assist with the content creation of online marketing activities including, but not limited to social media, brand reputation management, website optimization and creation of content for all social media accounts across the Cupid Media brand.
You will also be expected to create and manage social media calendars across all Cupid Media brands and carry out competitor research analysis.
- Update and work with your manager on social media content creation weekly to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- Creation and management of social media calendars
- Brand reputation management on social media channels and review websites
- Research and source love quote images, dating tips, testimonials and images relevant for each social profile and social media platform under the direction of your manager
- Idea generation for all content pillars across all social channels
- Monthly reporting on all social media activities
- Researching and creating content for social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and Google +
- Regular monitoring and documentation of competitor social pages
- Image Sourcing / Video Content Sourcing
- Love quote sourcing
- Dating Tips / Date Idea content research
- Running Social Media competitions
- Assisting with new post ideas
- Idea generation
- Calendar creation and management
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- The quality of all content.
- The effectiveness of social media in supporting business growth.
- Timely completion of tasks and provision of updates to your manager
- Effective implementation of set tasks
- Initiative for content creation and updates to Social Media plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A degree in/or currently studying Marketing, Communications or Public Relations (or a related discipline)
- An understanding and appreciation of online marketing
- An understanding of social media channels and platforms
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Picmonkey etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent English skills
The following attributes / skills would be advantageous:
- Previous experience or exposure to social media management tools
- Previous management or assistance of social media pages
- Previous experience in creating content for social media channels
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Knowledge or intern experience of 1 year from a similar role
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com on or before 2nd February 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Online Marketing Associate) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.