Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: ONLINE QUALITY CONTROL CHEMIST
Department & Section: QUALITY ASSURANCE – BEVERAGES
Reports To: NPD & QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION: Implement product quality to ensure conformance as per set specifications to meet customer requirements.
KEY DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION
- Ensuring products comply with quality standards.
- Adhere to & maintain GMP, GHK, 6S, QMS, ISO, EHS and regulatory standards
- On time, in full quality checks
- Achieve cost targets and cost saving through implement the new systems
- Implementing the departmental strategy in line with the production strategy, Quality policies, process and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Monitoring the process to ensure product conforms to set parameters.
- Releasing of finished goods in the QA module of SAP for final transfer to finished goods store.
- Analyzing customer complaints, root cause analysis, correcting action and replacement of products for the customer.
- Analyzing the retention and shelf-life samples and maintain the records and trends.
- Maintaining records of quality checks through updating of checklist on hourly basis.
- Guiding workers on quality parameters as per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure the production and processing area always neat and clean, maintain the GMP check lists and sanitization checklists.
- Reporting to Quality Assurance Manager in case of product variance.
- Ensuring safety measures are followed.
- Implementing best practices in production & respective areas of work.
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Ensure the batch preparation as per set standards.
- Ensure the Raw Material availability as per batch production requirement.
- Supervise the WTP and Mixing operator in the respective shifts.
- Ensure the casual man -power requirement in processing area.
- Root cause analysis for market complaints.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
Direct Reports: NPD & QA MANAGER
- Diploma in Chemistry/Food science/.
- Must have versatile knowledge in beverages Quality and systems
Job / Functional Skills
- TQM- Total Quality Management
- Analytical Skills.
- Reporting & Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills (MS Office Must)
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 3 year(s) Beverage experience
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – Online Quality Control Chemist – Kenafric Industries Ltd, Beverage Division.
Deadline for applications is Friday 21st January, 2021