Job Title: Operations Manager
Our client, in the Hospitality industry is looking for an Operations Manager to run their innovative restaurant chain.
Job Summary: This is a hands-on managerial role that will ensure operational compliance (front and back of house) according to policy across multiple locations and formats.
Ensures tasks are completed according to set policy and procedures.
The Operations Manager will spend time at each location to oversee quality assurance in every aspect of the business.
This role will also oversee the execution of key projects to ensure the final deliverable is met on-time and at-cost.
- Create defined policies to run front and back of Store as needed
- Maintain and update defined policies
- Monitor, report, and enforce policies, procedures, and terms of work
- Act on policy failures up to and including taking disciplinary action
- Responsible for hands-on training and change management
- Recommends process improvement to Executive Management
- Project manager for the execution of select projects e.g., oversight of the build-out at a new location
- Work with Executive Partners to discuss complex aspects of the business
- Bachelors in relevant field or equivalent
- Experience in various roles within the hospitality industry
- Proven track record of 3-5+ years management in the hospitality industry
- Strong analytical ability to identify issues before they become problems
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with implementing and maintenance of POS solutions
- Practical knowledge of master data management in the restaurant industry
- Strong accounting mindset to understand the financial impact of compliance
- Ability to be a public voice/face of the company
Gross Salary: 70,000 – 90,000
Interested candidates should apply to Fanisi HR Solutions by filling the attached google form https://forms.gle/8b9vgsrXUDAJFqBr5 by end of day Saturday 9th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted