Job Vacancy: Operations Manager (with accounting skills)
Our Client in real estate is looking for an Operations Manager. The position reports to the directors and is based in Nakuru.
The right candidate has accounting qualifications and experience and at least five years’ experience in operations or management.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of strategic goals and business objectives
- Coordinate activities to maximise operational decisions and meet business requirements
- Responsible for the planning of daily operations, quality production, and procurement
- Oversee finance to ensure all financial standards and policies are followed and met
- Manages the growth, development, and success of the team
- Tasked with the efficient stewardship of resources
- Communicates with all relevant parties to ensure delivery times are met
- Manages stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Ensures all departments plan carefully, executes on their deliverables and meet quality standards
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- Responsible for excellent customer care and support
- Ensures compliance with legal, safety and environmental requirements
- Ensure that all internal controls are adhered to, and improved frequently
- Provide needed monetary information towards determining monthly cash flows
- Ensure the safeguarding of the organization’s assets by maintaining the assets register
- At least five (5) years’ relevant experience at management level
- A strategic thinker, able to implement management decisions
- Must have a degree
- An accounting background with at least a CPA 2
- Must be diligent and able to manage their time well
- Must be strong at problem-solving
- Able to delegate efficiently
- Able to set goals and priorities
- Should show a history of meeting targets and goals
- Must be approachable and friendly
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire a team
- Keen attention to detail
The Gross Salary for the position – Kes 40,000 – 50,000.00.
If interested, please fill this google form https://forms.gle/ZV1JsQ2U1rtfC6FL7 created by Fanisi HR Solutions by end day Friday 22nd January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.