Job Title: Account Executive – Outdoor Advertising
Gross Salary: competitive plus performance based incentives
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company.
They seek to hire an Account Executive responsible for managing client relationships via regularly planned customer-lifecycle touch points.
Their main role will involve selling new accounts, upgrading /cross-selling existing accounts, renewing accounts and providing superior customer service support
- Build and maintain client relationships to meet and exceed sale goals
- Proactively communicate with customers to identify new sales opportunities, provide customer services and ensure account renewals
- Respond to request for proposals(RFP) in a timely and accurate fashion
- Work with customers to identify challenges that our products can solve.
- Handling telephone enquiries and handling walk in clients
- Promoting company products and business offerings
- Identification and development of new business
- Reporting on any matter in relation to sales and marketing
- Any other official duties as may be allocated to you by your line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or the equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in the advertising industry
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Self-drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Executive – Outdoor Advertising) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Tue 26th Jan 2021.