JOB TITLE: PALLIATIVE CARE NURSE
AIC Kijabe hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource. If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Reporting to the Manager Outpatient Department, the holder of the position will glorify God through provision of excellent specialist palliative care to all patients with life limiting illnesses.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Kenya Registered Nurse (KRCHN)
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN)
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Should have high level problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Must be a flexible person who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 21st January 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external link.
If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.