Job Title: Production Team Leader – Biscuit Industry
- Raising Job Cards in time as per Production Plan.
- Following up with RPM department to ensure Materials are delivered to factory in time.
- Verification of Quantity of all Materials before receiving in Factory.
- Ensure Lines are adequately and timely prepared to avoid start-up delays.
- Supervise staff and ensure all allocated staff are fully engaged throughout the shift.
- Ensure production targets are met and variances
- Work closely with the assigned Clerks to ensure Job Cards are closed in time.
- Ensuring machines are well maintained and only trained personnel are assigned.
- Reduce machine downtime by promptly reporting and raising Maintenance Job Cards in time.
- Ensure material wastage is kept to the minimum possible and set Yield Targets are met.
- Ensuring that all the SOPs are duly followed without deviation and Quality Standards maintained.
- Computer literary
- Supervisory & Administrative Communications skills
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Diploma in Food Science & Technology or a relevant Engineering field with experience in the food science
- Experience of a Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate current and expected salary.