Our client a manufacturing company based in Nairobi, is looking for a Production Team Leader.
- Raising Job Cards in time as per Production Plan.
- Following up with RPM department to ensure Materials are delivered to factory in time.
- Verification of Quantity of all Materials before receiving in Factory.
- Ensure Lines are adequately and timely prepared to avoid start-up delays.
- Supervise staff and ensure all allocated staff are fully engaged throughout the shift.
- Ensure production targets are met and variances minimized.
- Work closely with the assigned Clerks to ensure Job Cards are closed in time.
- Ensuring machines are well maintained and only trained personnel are assigned.
- Reduce machine downtime by promptly reporting and raising Maintenance Job Cards in time.
- Ensure material wastage is kept to the minimum possible and set Yield Targets are met.
- Ensuring that all the SOPs are duly followed without deviation and Quality Standards maintained.
- Regular stocks reconciliations and proper accounting for all Materials received.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in Food Science & Technology or a relevant Engineering field with experience in the food science
- Minimum 2 years in a similar capacity in FMCG Industry
- Strong personality, Proactive, Integrity, Strong interpersonal relations, Able to work within tight deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Production Team Leader to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd February 2020.