Our Client is one of the leading Cement manufacturers.
We are looking to immediately fill the following position.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Chemist
Education Background: Chemical Engineer or equivalent
Driving License: Required
Citizenship ID: Required
Industry: Wall putty / Cement / Paint
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Required Experience: 10-15 years
- Quality objectives, establishing QA/QC internal objectives and planning to achieve them.
- Reviewing section objectives against set annual QA/QC objectives as per the preplanned schedule. And updating the objectives as per timely requirements.
- Managing and performing internal calibration of all QC instruments as per the planned frequency.
- Creating, updating & control of QA/QC documents & maintaining a high level of traceability by updating and controlling the records for all tasks done by QC.
- Monitoring & performing the testing of all raw materials as per the desired standards & monitoring the storage conditions of all raw materials and ensuring all are at their designated places.
- Responsible in monitoring & performing all the tests are carried in laboratory as per the specified standards all finished products.
- Strictly following the QC specifications for the decision making of approvals/disapprovals.
- Control of non-conforming outputs & Corrective actions:
- Responsible for corrections of nonconforming finished products.
- Control of storage and identification of nonconforming finished products.
- Corrective actions on non-conforming products & based on the earlier customer complaints, in house and on-site customer complaint analysis & action plans.
- Collecting and analyzing customer’s feedback to address their requirements and expectations.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, indicating past or current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Applications are due by 22nd of January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and those not currently employed or available immediately are encouraged to apply.