Job Title: Quality Controller
Industry: Manufacturers of Sportswear and Uniforms
Location: Nairobi (industrial area )
Job Summary: This person will work closely with the factory lead to ensure the production team is effectively supervised to complete all production in the set quality standards, rework and other assignments as needed. Communicating issues in a clear and concise manner is critical as well as providing timely reports to the relevant offices.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Checking the stitching quality produced by the individual stitchers
- Ensuring any garment that is not stitched properly is returned to the stitchers for amendments
- Sorting out the items coming out of production according to individual orders and ticking off what is completed size wise.
- Ensuring finished products/garments are sent to the packing department
- Keeping a record of items each stitcher produces from their machine and keeping track on the number of rejects the stitchers take out.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili languages
- Ability to influence the team to meet the set targets on time
- Must possess stitching skills
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment which includes but not limited to noise, changing temperatures, and moving around the production lines.
Minimum Academic & Professional Qualifications
- A diploma or a degree in any relevant field
- Eloquence in both written and spoken English and Swahili languages.
- Demonstrated work history.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible with shift times and weekends to meet customer deadlines.
- Garments Manufacturing experience will be an added advantage
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th January email@example.com
Clearly indicate the exact position (Quality controller) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.