Position: Quantity Surveyor
Qisher Ltd rapidly growing mid-sized consultancy firm based in Nairobi.
We are seeking to recruit Quantity Surveyors to join our team.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities and other documents
- Undertake costs analysis for project work and providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Prepare of consultancy proposals, work plans and method statements
- Prepare and analyzing costing for tenders
- Provide advice on contractual arrangements and claims
- Prepare of valuations, financial appraisals, final accounts
- Maintain awareness of the different ongoing projects within the office,
- Represent the company at different project meetings.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrable follow up skills
- Work planning skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills and ability to effectively represent the organization
- Willingness and ability to take and give instructions
- Demonstrable ability to work in team
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with qualifications
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 14th January 2021.
Attach a CV, cover letter and supporting documents including and current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.