JOB TITLE: REAL ESTATE SALES EXECUTIVES
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: REAL ESTATE
SALARY: 30K PLUS COMMISSIONS
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
SUMMARY: Our client is a real estate company in Nairobi dealing with land, houses and property management.
The jobholders will be responsible for selling the properties directly and building the clientele base to meet and exceed set targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Make presentations to clients and take them to see the property
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and payment
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and the company.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days, networking etc.
- Compare competitive market prices
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Meeting and exceeding the sales targets
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS / KEY SKILLS
- Degree or Diploma in any field
- 1-3 years’ experience in real estate sales
- Hardworking, goal oriented and self –motivated
- Initiative, creative, persistent with a passion for sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.