Job Title: Regional Sales Managers – Life Business
Location: Nairobi & Mombasa
The incumbent will also be required to deliver on several key performance indicators in respect to individual life business and to submit regular reports regarding the same.
They will play a central role managing the performance of the Sales Unit Managers and Financial Advisors in their respective branch.
Key Results Areas
- Recruitment and retention of Sales Unit Managers and Financial Advisors
- Strategic thinking, identification and organise for events and meetings that will create prospecting platforms for Financial Advisors
- Monitor competitor activity and advise the business on opportunities/threats that are presented by such activities.
- Acquisition of new individual life clients
- Retention of existing clients to ensure commercial viability of existing portfolio
- Accurately and timely generate productivity reports
- Enforcement of performance management processes as specified by the business
- Ensure compliance of the sales force i.e. COP, IRA
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Insurance is a MUST.
- COP Accreditation
- 3 years’ experience in management of individual life business development
- An understanding of Insurance products & processes
- Someone who can work under pressure to deliver in sales
- The candidate MUST be handling Life Insurance currently.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to deliver results when objectives are set
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Good Planner with task and time management proficiency
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent team working skills
- Good communications skills
- Resilience to cope with pressure of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly indicate the region of application with current and expected salary.