Job Title: Registered Clinical Officer
Job Summary: Provide efficient, effective, quality clinical services to patients following established treatment protocols.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Take/review the patient’s history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Perform minor surgical operations.
- When necessary, arrange for patient referrals or consultations to other health facilities for specialty or higher-level management.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Collaborate with other members of the clinical team in improving patient care.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job training and skills building.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Valid registration certificate and practicing license from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com latest by 1st February 2021