Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Receive patients at the Clinic after registration and take the patient’s vitals carefully and accurately.
- Participates fully in patient care.
- Examine patients and have all lab tests done and results carefully read.
- Ensure availability of equipment/instruments that may be required for testing and treatment.
- Ensure high level of cleanliness in the area the nurse is operating in to avoid infections.
- Work closely with other nurses and the medical social workers in providing advice to patients concerning diet, hygiene, and how/methods for taking the medicines.
- Prepare and present timely comprehensive care and nursing reports management as may be required.
- Ensure patient information is treated and handled with highest confidentiality.
- Carry out health education sessions in the department/unit and conduct orientation for newly admitted patients and new staff.
- Co-ordinate patients care with other departments both in and outside the ward/unit
- Interpret reports, investigations and make nursing diagnosis appropriately.
- Monitor/assess performance of self and others to make improvements or take corrective actions.
- Dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous waste to minimise cross – infection in line with established procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in KRCHN from a recognized institution
- Must have Registration Certificate from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
- Must have strong commitment to care of patients and general customer service.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV by 27th January 2021 to email@example.com