Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Day to day Business Development through the various products that exist for the Sector.
- Acquisition of New business leads from the industry through on-boarding for various products.
- Day to day Relationship Management of the firm’s portfolio.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure the clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by the clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Acquiring, growing and deepening the relationships through effective relationship management.
- Customer service oriented with strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business related field.
- At least 6 years working experience in a sales related role.
- Computer proficient (a must).
- Must have experience working in a banking sector.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com.
Kindly indicate current and expected salary.