Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Full responsibility for all product lines and all sales and business development.
- Develop business opportunities and monitor business’s activities in line with the long-term strategic and annual business plans and ensure that the branch remains competitive and promptly reacts to changing market conditions and customer needs.
- Develop a focused relationship management approach, which increases the branch ability to increase the flow of business and generate deposits, lending and revenues from existing and new customers in line with the enterprise strategy.
- Enhance relationship marketing and management – to establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with customers and other partners, at a profit, so that the both the customer and firm’s objectives are met achieved by a mutual exchange and fulfillment of the brand promise.
- Actively market and develop the products to existing and prospective clients to grow the wallet share.
- Continuously conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new business opportunities.
- Manage relationships of key accounts while tapping on their share wallet through cross selling and upselling.
- Business development through recruiting new key accounts while harnessing their value chains.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the customers’ business plans, financial projections and support requirements.
- University degree or above in a relevant business discipline e.g. business administration or finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in retail banking and/or commercial banking including a minimum of 1 year sales experience.
- Profound understanding of retail market, key competitors and offerings as well as our competitive edges to win quality customers.
- Strong leadership, marketing, sales and management skills.
- Highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Solid performance management and motivational skills.
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong managerial, planning, analytical, decision-making, lateral thinking and project management skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate current and expected salary.