Our Client, a medium-sized well-established and licensed deposit-taking SACCO is seeking to hire an ICT Assistant who will be tasked with assisting with technical Support of Sacco’s Management System issues and overseeing the development, implementation, and management of computerized information.
- Ensuring appropriate Database management and administration.
- Monitoring information systems and trouble-shooting of all systems in the Sacco.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of ICT related equipment and security of hardware and software.
- Designing and producing reports.
- Giving advice on the acquisition of hardware and software.
- Ensuring smooth operation in all terminals within the Local Area Network and Wide Area. Network, liaising with ICT suppliers and support services provider
- Ensuring systems integrity, availability, and security.
- Ensuring proper functioning of all systems in the Society.
- Maintaining a backup system for all the data in the Society and storing them safely.
- Assigning User IDs and User rights and implementation of controls in the Sacco system.
- Participate in formulation and implementation of ICT policies.
- Providing appropriate information and guidance on emerging and best practices in ICT.
- Ensuring the timely provision of ICT service to all the functions of the Sacco.
- Coordinate and upgrade Sacco’s Websites.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma /Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience as an ICT assistant.
- Professional qualification in ICT (MSCE or MSCD or DBA)
- Must be ready to provide a valid certificate of good conduct from the Government of Kenya before the appointment.
- Strong comprehension of ICT systems and technologies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle a range of systems-related.
- Ability to formulate, implement and monitor ICT Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Advanced decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in hardware and software support and management
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards
How to Apply
To apply, download and fill out the online Application form HERE and submit it to email@example.com by 27th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.