Title: Sales Admin Executive position – Electrical
Gross Salary: 25K – 30K
Our client is an established company dealing in outdoor and indoor lighting solutions, electrical components and industrial power installations.
They seek to hire an agile and sales driven Sales Admin to handle the day to day operations of the shop while serving walk-in clients and updating current customer database through prospecting, sizing and quotations of client’s solution.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Handle all walk-in clients and identify opportunities to grow revenue through cross selling
- Building business relationships with potential clients.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Key initiator of new Sales targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Tracking sales and reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Handling business enquiries.
- Appropriately answer phone calls and emails.
- Record notes and messages for the director
- Schedule and arrange meetings for the director.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and tidy.
- Act as the first point of contact for the business as necessary.
- Read and write correspondence in mail or email form
- Ensure sales records and reports are accurate and up-to-date.
- Handle social media marketing.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum Diploma in Administration or related field
- Proven experience of not less than 2 years as an Office Administrator and/or Marketer.
- Experience in online marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in selling electrical accessories would be an added advantage
- High integrity
- Professional and highly motivated
- Female candidates above 28 years of age are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Admin Executive position – Electrical) to email@example.com on/before Tue 19th Jan 2021.