Job Title: Sales Executive (Consulting)
Location: Lavington, Nairobi / Remote
About the Company: A professional services firm focused on working with SMEs to co-create tailored solutions that scale their ideas into sustainable business ideas.
Job Summary: Responsible for generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating CRM database and meeting sales targets.
- Present, promote the company’s services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative (Preferably 4-5 years’ experience)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 14th January 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.