Job Title: Sales Promoter
Reporting to: Area Sales Representative
Work Stations: Mt Elgon, Kakamega, Siaya, Githunguri, Mwea, Kerugoya, Kirinyaga, Nyamira, Naivasha, Kiharu, Muranga, Nyeri, Endebes, Ainabkoi and Athi River.
Duration: 2 Months (With possibility of extension)
- Support the sales agenda by in-shop promotion and uplifting fertilizer blends to smaller agrovet shops;
- Meet monthly target of pure fertilizer;
- Farmer recruitment and support. Provide product and agronomic training for farmers, customers and partners;
- Assist to establish and manage field research trials and commercial demos in conjunction with sales teams to generate sales, data taking and harvesting while ensuring proper stewardship when conducting demos;
- Erection of field banners, shop banners to ensure product visibility;
- Collection of market data and information; and
- Report on stock levels at the shops.
- Any Business or Agri related course from a recognized institution. Minimum College Certificate;
- Effectively demonstrate enthusiasm and willingness to learn, self-motivation, initiative, assertiveness;
- Ability to successfully work in teams;
- Strong people and communication skills;
- Sufficient computer skills for report writing; and
How to Apply
Send your updated CV (Only) to email@example.com by 6th Jan 2021.
Clearly indicate your preferred location.