NDITHINI COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ): STANDARD SECURITY ALARM INSTALLATION
RFQ Reference KEN/2021/1/12
Ndithini Community Development Association is an organization based on community activities and is located off Makuyu-Kambiti road (Kakuzi road).
Ndithini Community Development Association management is formed with the purpose of poverty alleviation by empowering its members through access to microfinance services that contribute to increased access to financial services.
The Procurement Committee for Ndithini Community Development Association now requests sealed quotations from eligible and qualified security firms or individuals to install to our three branches located in Machakos county, Masinga sub county, Ndithini division, Ndithini ward, kiatineni sub location, kiatineni market.
- Tax compliance certificate
- Registration certificate
- Documents from relevant authorities.
- Curriculum vitae for the personnel.
1. All prices quoted should be value added tax (vat) exclusive.
2. The price quoted shall remain valid for 90 days after opening of the bids.
3. Comprehensive detail of other costs to be incurred. For examples, transport and other necessary expenses expected to be incurred in executing the activity applied for should be specified in the quotation.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria above, please submit your quotation and copies of all required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 25, 2021.
LATE Bids will not be considered.