Our client seeks to hire a Senior Application Analyst to support the business applications through its incident management, change management, deployment management, end user support, month end support, GCC management, applications and database management services.
- The Application Support Analyst is responsible for partnering with multiple technology teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; identify and define necessary system enhancements; analyze existing system logic, identify problems; and recommend and implements solutions.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of apps support.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex, high impact application enhancements and problem resolution through in-depth analysis and evaluation of complex business processes, systems and industry standards; documents requirements.
- Partners with multiple technology areas and management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Works closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Systems Analysts to determine and document Systems impacts and support requirements
- Considers the implications of the application of technology to the current environment.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Persuades and influences others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the Bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- University degree in IT or Business with relevant IT training.
- A number of years experience in a similar role supporting Front Office applications and stakeholders
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for multiple large development projects at one-time
- Proficient using basic technical tools and systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Applications Analyst on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.