Title: Senior Investment Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
Our client is a financial institution that provides tailor-made financial services such as credit and saving services as well as insurance services to customers across the country.
They are looking for a resourceful and curious Investment Analyst to research, create financial models, and produce analytical reports and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Perform independent investment research on assigned areas
- Examine earlier investment decisions
- Network with fund managers and industry professionals
- Create reports for senior management
- Suggest recommendations for improvement of investment portfolios
- Maintain up to date documentation of all investment relationships
- Establish complex financial models and analyze relevant legal documents
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Statistics/Information Technology, and or any other related field.
- Masters Degree will be an additional advantage
- Previous working experience as an Investment analyst for 2 years
- Excellent planning, organizational skills with high integrity
- Self – motivated and confident
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates quoting the job title (Senior Investment Analyst) to email@example.com by Friday 22nd January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.