Our Client in the Engineering Procurement Construction Management is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join their project management department which provides oversight of the continuous process by which projects are defined, evaluated and managed.
- Utilizing Internal tools to develop projects plans and assign budget.
- Managing and overseeing project contract work in engineering and construction.
- Communicating with teams and stakeholders to align scope and project status.
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time, budget, required quality standards, technical requirements & PM methodologies and standards.
- Ensuring that the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements.
- Up to 8 years of experience in managing project 3 of which MUST be in a supervisory role..
- Bachelors’ degree in an Engineering field and experience in Project Management for CAPEX projects.
- Knowledge in Ms Project and Excel.
- Good communication skills; both oral and written.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- The successful individual will handle a high-pressure working environment hence they have to be flexible in work hours and resilient.
If you meet the above requirements, you are passionate, eager to learn and thrive in excellence, we are looking for you!
Send your CV ONLY with the Subject title ‘Senior Project Manager’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.