Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
At SID Institute, we work with international development partners and clients from many sectors and countries to improve humanity standards of living through knowledge.
SID Institute is a global development firm that specializes in Research, Project Management, Monitoring, Evaluation, Advocacy and Learning.
We have a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others.
Since its founding, SID Institute has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Our goal is to assist our clients in improving the performance, timeliness, and efficacy of implementing international development aid projects via outstanding consultancy services and execution.
This position is for Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, Advocacy and Knowledge Management project.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Consultant will establish and manage the overall activity system to track progress towards meeting contract results, indicators and targets.
- Ensure that performance monitoring, action research, and evaluations are consistent with program results and track activity progress towards achieving targets and results;
- Ensure that the methodologies proposed by the contractor to measure the program impact, are being consistently and systematically tracked and reported;
- Manage and coordinate program effectiveness evaluation, including quality implementation.
- Manage and coordinate field-based monitoring and evaluation specialists, and any other staff responsible to performance monitoring, oversight, and data collection and reporting.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree or higher in education, research methods or another relevant social science is required. Training in qualitative and quantitative analysis is required;
- At least eight (8) years of experience with design and M&E for programs required.
- Demonstrated success and experience in monitoring results and indicators of community engagement required;
- Prior experience with monitoring and reporting requirements for USAID programs highly desired;
- Demonstrated excellence in communications and interpersonal skills;
- Professional proficiency and fluency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th January 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted