Our client based in Nairobi is looking for a Site Supervisor with Fabrication experience in aluminium or steel.
The candidate will be focused on Design Fabrication and all types of structural steel works for commercial, industrial and public buildings.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of structural related projects.
- Inspect work progress, equipment and construction sites to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment.
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete structural steel and concrete related projects.
- Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems & to coordinate activities.
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
The ideal candidate will be required to have;
- A Diploma in Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience in structural steel and aluminium related projects.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects.
- Good understanding of steel fabrication drawings.
- Ability to inspect and manage quality of work at site.
- Ability to manage a team and coordinate resources.
- Excellent use of English language for written and verbal communication.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org