Our client wishes to recruit for the position of SME Channel Account Manager– Mombasa Region within the Enterprise Division.
Reporting to the Head of Regional & Channels Sales, the incumbent’s role will include;
- Sales: Meet and exceed given sales quota targeting SME & SoHo business accounts in the region
- Business Development: Develop key relationships at all levels, to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value relative to the customer’s respective business needs
- Portfolio management: Responsible for overall account strategy & management to improve quality of relationships, product penetration, revenue share, supplier status and ranking
- Advocate: Serve as customer advocate, accountable for escalation and proper customer positioning on all issues pertaining to customer satisfaction
- Documentation: Ensure that all account plans, organizational charts, account information and related documentation are current and on file record
- Contract lifecycle management: Provide overall management of new, existing portfolio and information relative to the customers including legal, product pricing, commercial management relative to contract agreements, price books, pricing tools, one-off deal specific bids, etc.
- Reporting: Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting in sales pipeline management, all regular and ad hoc sales reports as and when required
- Undergraduate Degree in business related field or economics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling to business accounts & customers
- Working experience in Telecoms, ICT, ISP, Integrators, Banking or related industry
- Knowledge of the market (Western & Central regions) with existing business relationships will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in selling business solutions, fixed/IP services and related technologies desired
Competencies and behavior
- Adept at prospecting, funnel management and closing business
- Proactive, self-driven, energetic, resourceful and creative
- Good presentation skills, able to project a strong, positive image of self and the Company
- Build good customer relationships at all levels to maximize Business’ ability
- Able to deliver professional sales presentations, proposals and reports.
- Good Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a strong team player with a commitment to value-based leadership.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18thJanuary 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.