Job Title: Social Media Executive
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our Client is one of the leading makers of outdoor furniture in Kenya.
They seek to hire a young vibrant, innovative and creative Social Media Executive to create an interactive online presence for the company.
S/he will also be engaged in showroom sales, meeting clients on a one-on-one basis.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media platforms and keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Meet clients face to face and engage for business
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
Skills & Qualifications
- A Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- At least 1 year working experience in online marketing
- Must have experience in Adobe and Photoshop
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Must be willing to do field sales and online sales.
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate (Should not copy and paste any work).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hard working and creative, willing to see himself/herself first as a MOVER and thereafter as a digital marketing executive.
- Results oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Social Media Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th January 2021.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.