Our client is a leading construction company based in somali with a presence in Kenya and the UAE is looking for a Software Developer.
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
- Design, Architect, develop, test, maintain and support software tools and platforms.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle including; coding, documentation, testing, deployment, user training, post implementation support, maintenance and issue resolution of the core product offerings.
- Evaluate and improve existing products and solutions, by researching new and alternate technologies and designs.
- Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank’s policy and standards.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the development team through advancing the development pipeline, tools and software development practices.
- Be responsible for the coding standards, conduct and deliverables of your fast-paced, distributed, teams, by proactively communicating and prioritizing effectively.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to work closely within the team and at the same time be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- With an explosive portfolio and a strong background in accounts applications development tools and languages.
- Ability to work on Payment Gateway Integrations,
- Proven Projects.
- Strong understanding of accounting practices.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Software Developer as the subject line.