Our client seeks to hire a Systems Planning Developer.
The Job holder will collaborate with other departments within the company to identify requirements and develop solutions (database design, workflows, integration touch points and user / data interfaces).
Configure and/or customize customer channel solutions to meet business requirements using various database and software tools.
- Conduct business user requirements analysis and specification.
- Specify computer system requirements for the solution of complex business problems and formulates designs for their solutions.
- Perform the necessary technical design and development functionality to ensure that business application systems can be effectively developed and implemented.
- Design and development of front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications. Capturing of business applications information needs and mapping of the same to the software and /or database components.
- Perform data modelling to analyze and specify data structures within an application system.
- Designing and implementing highly scalable and available systems.
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform automated testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
- Work directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated during daily operations.
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring incidents.
- Formalize test plans and implements troubleshooting procedures.
- Implement automated monitoring of assigned systems to enable pro-active responses to incidents.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications.
- Generation of ideas to improve efficiency in software and application services offered to the business, and/or generate revenue for business
- Participation and membership in various technical for the purpose of increasing the collective knowledge base of the team.
- Degree in Computer Science or technical related field
- Certification in Database systems and RDBMS systems.
- Certified Solution Developer
- 3 years experience with at least one of the following languages: Java, PHP, C++, C#, Python
- At least 3 years solid experience in front-end development with working knowledge of at least one front-end framework — React, Angular, Vue
- 2 years development experience with RDMS preferably MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage
- Certification and experience in working with cloud platforms an added advantage.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Experience in Business Systems modelling and data retrieval
- Unix/Linux user skills.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Systems Planning Developer on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.