We are seeking to hire a Telesales Representative who will be handling quotations and offer general assistance to the Telesales team.
Other additional roles include;
- Receive and confirm supplier invoices, update inventories, and ensure correct pricing of the products.
- Solve and respond to electronically sent emails by customers and suppliers.
- Service existing accounts and obtains orders.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with latest medical data
- Degree/Diploma holder in any science/business related course
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical products
- At least 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical Company/ Pharmacy
- Should possess excellent customer service skills
- Attentive to detail
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th January 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject of the email.