Job Title: Telesales Training Assistant
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading HR Consultancy firm offering recruiting and training services to medium and large organizations.
We have recruited for leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Our approach is to meet every client request in a timely and cost effective manner.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated and result-oriented Telesales & Training Assistant who will offer support to our clients while also coordinating our various training programs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing clients to inform them about different company training products.
- Respond to client enquiries on the different training programs
- Engage clients through the phone to discuss the different training programs available
- Enter and update client information in the database
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure team targets are met
- Keep records of calls and sales and maintain a database of all enquires that come through
- Plan and coordinate various training programs
- Ensure training sessions run smoothly
- Degree in Marketing or a Business Related Course or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to learn about services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Telesales experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke on or before Monday 18th January 2021
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.