Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals Transport Coordinator position for one of our clients.
- Ensure customer requirements are achieved.
- Build good customer relations
- Brand ambassador
- Develop and coach High Performing Teams.
- Manage performance to drive a positive behaviour.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture through teams.
- Effectively manage team member performance.
- Maintain a healthy employee relation and working environment.
- Effectively manage operational costs and resources to achieve budget.
- Manage all Fixed and variable cost for allocated vehicles
- End to end depot and or fleet management
- Deep understanding of costing and budgeting of transport Fleet
- Daily, weekly and monthly Ops reporting
- Daily, weekly and monthly PO and cost reporting
- Daily, weekly and monthly P&L reporting
- Daily, weekly and monthly Revenue reporting
- Reporting of performance of the processes and KPI’s.
Transport Management Process
- Ensure that orders are shipped to plan effectively and efficiently.
- Effective utilisation of information systems.
- Ensure effective and efficient Goods Receiving, Despatch & Transportation processes are applied inbound and outbound goods.
- Manage effectiveness of own fleet and leased fleet.
- People Management
- Financial Management
- Customer Relations
- Transport Process Management
- Transport Costing and budgeting deep understanding
- Good Communication Skills.
- Set Clear Direction.
- Lead Teams Effectively.
- Sound Problem Solving Skills.
- Effectively decision making skills.
- Exceed Customer Expectations.
- Drive for Continuous Improvement.
QUALIFICATION: Degree/Diploma in Transport, Logistics or Supply Chain (NQF Level 6)
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd February 2021 clearly marking – “Transport Coordinator”