We are a leading player in Agribusiness in East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fill the position below:
Title: HR & Admin Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiates, processes, monitors, reviews and follows-up on actions related to the administration of the unit’s human resource activities, e.g., recruitment, placement, relocation, promotion, performance appraisal, separation, training etc., ensuring consistency in the application of regulations and procedures.
- Organize for the purchase of office supplies, sundries and toiletries. Ensure that usage of the same is controlled.
- Maintenance of human resource filing systems
- Administration of employee benefits – pension and medicals.
- Lead in recruitment and hiring process
- Follow up on all insurances and ensure they are renewed in good time
- Ensure that all vehicles are in good working condition
- Payroll preparation
- Staff welfare
- Ensure all statutory deductions eg PAYE, NSSF, NHIF etc are filed in time
- Take a lead in organizing company events
- Advise on current changes and developments in labour laws.
- Ensure compliance and implementation of agreed upon HR policies and procedures in accordance with the employment Act, Labour laws and other relevant legislation.
- Performance management and institute improvement systems.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized university
- Post graduate qualification in HRM OR CPS
- Member of IHRM
- At least three (4) years working experience in a busy HR/Administration Office
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Highly effective planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages.
- Leadership management skills
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, details of three (3) referees and current and expected remuneration on or before 24th February 2020 to: email@example.com