Job Vacancy: Audit Assistant
Location: Kinangop, Kenya
- Ensure customer balance confirmation letters are sent based on the agreed schedule.
- Regular bank reconciliations, cash counts, petty cash vouchers vouching and process review.
- Provide significant assistance and support to the internal audit department in reviewing the company’s internal controls and procedures.
- Regular validation of contracted manpower and verification of TA & leave data.
- Regular statutory payments and compliance review.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and yearly stock takes
- Regular warehouse and stores stocks cycle counts. Every week 3 counts.
- Monthly finance routine checks audits with a closure every 15th of the month.
- Routine fixed assets verification and new assets tagging.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work with and therefore audit various IT Systems and ERP’s, Syspro ERP is a must.
- Business Related Degree is added advantage
- At least CPA Part1 (Section 2)
- Two (2) years of Finance /audit experience in FMCG or Manufacturing
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Communications skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Audit Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th February 2021.