EXCITING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a membership based business and professional networking organization seeks to grow its business and brand presence in Kenya and the East African region.
As such, they seek to recruit a self driven professional with excellent business development and brand building and management skills
Job title: Business Development Officer
Department: Membership and Subscriptions
Salary Range: Kshs 100,000 – 150,000 Gross
No of Positions: 1 (One)
Role overview; The role holder will be expected to manage the total customer relationship at the organization and be responsible for revenue generation, wallet share growth, customer satisfaction and drive growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out sales planning and strategy to identify new sales leads;
- Pitching and presenting products and/or services to prospective clients;
- Maintaining fruitful and value adding relationships with existing customers;
- Attending networking activities for market intelligence and connect with prospective clients;
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure their retention;
- Enhancing the customer experience by suggesting upgrades or added solutions that may be of interest to clients;
- Crafting and presenting business proposals, expressions of interest, pitches and presentations to draw in more revenue from clients;
- Capturing and reviewing clients feedback to inform implementation of necessary changes;
- Keeping abreast with current trends in consumption to ensure the offerings remain relevant;
- Managing the business portfolio to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications, experience and qualities
- A holder of an degree in marketing or a relevant area from an accredited university;
- A professional qualification in sales and marketing is desirable;
- Experience in business development of at least two (2) years selling services;
- Candidates with experience in business development in membership bodies including professional bodies and associations will have an added advantage;
- Working proficiency in MS office suite and other relevant digital applications;
- A self driven professional with a people personality and drive for results;
- An outgoing person who prides in establishing and building relationships;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a career move in the rewarding service sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is Monday 22nd February 2021
Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.