A Child Rights Organization based in Nairobi is looking for a Communications Officer well conversant with Social Media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and update the ANPPCAN Website, Facebook and Youtube and ensure that they are running efficiently.
- Ensure social media engagement across all organization’s digital platforms.
- Liaise with project staff to provide you with activity updates for their projects such as photos, covered meetings and any topics that are important for child protection purposes.
- Provides technical advice on new technologies that are appropriate in enhancing ANPPCAN’s website, Facebook and Youtube internationally.
- Prepare, and share regular reports with the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field from a recognized University
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar position
- Highly familiar with communications requirements for a good Social Media that will attract traffic
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimum supervision
Age: Be at least 30 years old
Salary: Negotiable, but based on qualifications and experience
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application: 6 February, 2021