Our client, an established Commercial and Conveyancing Law Firm in Nairobi, wishes to recruit a competent Conveyancing Advocate.
- Draft legal documents relating to conveyancing transactions.
- Handle other matters relating to property transactions, including but not limited to the transfers, mortgages and charges.
- Conduct due diligence in Conveyancing transactions, prepare agreements for sale, ensure proper registration of documents.
- Carry out registrations of the property ownership within the expected time.
- Oversee the fast-tracking and diligent handling of all client matters before the Lands Registry, County Authorities, and Survey of Kenya & National Lands Commission.
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders among them mortgage lenders, estate agents, land valuers and surveyors.
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized University,
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current Practicing Certificate,
- At least 3 years’ post-admission experience in a busy Law Firm,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual
- Ability to handle pressure, work in a team and work with minimal supervision.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to email@example.com by 19/02/2021.