The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Education Department, desires to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented ENGLISH / LITERATURE TEACHER.
JOB REF: CDN/HR/018/007/2021
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Class room teaching
- Preparing and maintaining lesson notes.
- Scheme of works.
- Pupils progress records and reports.
- Guiding and counseling of pupils.
- Participating in Co-curricular activities in the school.
- Instilling appropriate moral values to the pupils.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Degree in education and registered with TSC.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Government policies and legal instruments relating to children.
- Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications ( soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– email@example.com so as to be received by 12th February 2021.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer