Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic and experienced Equipment Technician.
Job Purpose: The maintenance technician is responsible for carrying out a secure and safe routine inspections of various Aviation Airport ramp ground service equipment and performing basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for running routine inspection of motorized and non-motorized ground service equipment.
- Responsible for carrying out preventative maintenance for Ground service Equipment.
- Standby at the ramp during Aircraft turnaround to provide emergency and instant support to the ramp team for any equipment which breaks down while servicing an Aircraft.
- Carry out basic repairs and maintenance of ground service equipment.
- Overseeing the work of contractors who are performing professional repairs or heavy maintenance to aviation ramp equipment.
- Minimum KCSE with diploma or the appropriate trade test mechanical or electrical certifications
- Experience in maintenance of Airport ground service Equipment.
- Skills in use of hand and power tools
- Ability to break a part a machine to remove and replace defective parts
- Able to read, understand and apply respective manufacturer’s maintenance recommendations as contained in the manual. Ability to read and understand GSE schematic diagrammatic representation is an added advantage.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Attention to details
- Able to inculcate and develop a positive working relation with colleagues
- Valid Government driving license
- Good knowledge of how equipment functions.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th February 2021 clearly marking Equipment Technician.