Job Vacancy: Senior Relationship Officer – Account Opening (French Speaking)
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in Operations Department.
Reporting to the Business Growth and Development Manager, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring 100% compliance to the Bank’s policies and Procedures on Account Opening.
- Providing leadership to the Account Opening/Card and Equitel relationship officers.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and efficient account opening processes at the branch.
- Ensuring high productivity levels by staff through performance management and coaching.
- Ensuring high standards of Customer Service are maintained as the first contact person between the Bank and new customers.
- Ensuring very strong adherence to AML and KYC policy guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance to the relevant CBK prudential guidelines for new customers.
- Maintaining exceptional knowledge on various banking products and services and associated policies and procedures.
- Degree/Diploma in Business related field from a recognized university or College.
- Over 4 years working experience in the Banking sector, 2 of which must have been as an A/C Opening officer and/or acting as an A/C Opening supervisor in Equity Bank.
- French Speaking
- If already a member of the branch management, at least 1 year on the current role is required.
- Good knowledge of branch operations and the various alternative banking channels.
- Computer proficiency.
- Experience in leading and managing teams.
- Knowledge of risks and controls associated with the A/C opening processes.
- Knowledge of CBK prudential guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of the AML and KYC policy guidelines.
- Knowledge of Bank’s customer segments, product types, service channels and tariffs.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Thorough knowledge of Bank Policies & Procedures especially in relation to Account Opening processes.
- Good knowledge of AML, KYC and CBK Prudential guidelines.
- Attention to details and ability to identify fraudulent activities.
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- World class customer service skills.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills.
Highly ethical and ability to protect the Bank’s value by keeping information confidential.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to submit your application online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: Feb 11, 2021