Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping Position
Our client in the Education Sector, based in Nairobi, is seeking to hire a Groundsman with excellent skills in landscaping, cleaning, maintenance and repairs of equipment.
The successful candidate will be a reliable individual of high integrity, able to maintain cleanliness and create a beautiful environment.
The person will be responsible for overall cleaning, beauty and maintenance.
- Maintain well groomed grounds and fences
- Clean the compound and various buildings
- Maintenance and Repairs of equipment in the compound
- Trim hedges, excess branches from trees, and create beautiful landscapes
- Clean equipment and buildings
- Collect rubbish
- Feed animals and birds
- Clear gardens
- Paint walls occasionally
Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate from an accredited Technical Institution;
- KCE Certificate
- Training in professional landscaping, cleaning, masonry, basic electrical repair
- A Diploma will be considered
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) and fluent in Kiswahili and English
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates for this position, to send CV only to email@example.com.
Indicate the Position Title, Current and Expected salary on the subject line.
The Application deadline is Friday, 26th February, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted.