Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic and experienced Heavy Commercial Drivers.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations
- Comply with Customers site Rules and Regulations
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- Document and log work periods and kilometres spent driving
- Risk Management
- Ensuring that no damage is caused to the equipment
- Reporting near misses, incidents and accidents
- Team Player
- Maintain a healthy employee relation and working environment
- Applicants should have high level of integrity
- Understanding of computerised controls and
- A valid Drivers Pass is mandatory for all drivers. Drivers shall be required to hold statutory licenses, take a medical fitness test and a defensive driving course before the issuance or annual renewal of a driving Pass.
- Continuous Driving Experience of 5 years with same type of vehicles shall be a requirement for all drivers. Drivers must undertake a 2-day defensive driving course before starting work.
- Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanic II
- High School Diploma
- Have a valid driving licence with Heavy commercial stamps (Category/Class ‘CE’)
- 5 – 10 years’ Heavy Commercial Driving experience
- Clear understanding of NTSA rules and guidelines
- Proficiency in driving Actros, Volvo, MAN & any other mainstream brand
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 4th February 2021 clearly marking – “Heavy Commercial Drivers”.