Our client, in the Hospitality industry is looking for an Operations Manager to run their innovative restaurant chain.
Candidates without hospitality industry experience are encouraged to apply.
Job Summary: This is a hands-on managerial role that will ensure operational compliance (front and back of the house) according to policy across multiple locations and formats.
Ensures tasks are completed according to set policy and procedures.
The Operations Manager will spend time at each location to oversee quality assurance in every aspect of the business.
This role will also oversee the execution of key projects to ensure the final deliverable is met on-time and at-cost.
- Create defined policies for the restaurant chain
- Maintain and update policies
- Monitor, report, and enforce policies, procedures, and terms of work
- Act on policy failures up to and including taking disciplinary action
- Responsible for hands-on training and change management
- Recommends process improvement to Executive Management
- Project manager for the execution of select projects e.g., oversight of the build-out at a new location
- Work with Executive Partners to discuss complex aspects of the business
1. Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent
2. Operations experience in various roles in any industry
3. Proven track record of 3-5+ years management in any industry
4. Strong ability to identify issues before they become problems
5. Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
6. Very strong problem-solving skills
7. An analytical mind
8. Strong accounting mindset, able to understand the financial impact of compliance
9. Ability to be a public voice/face of the company
Gross Salary 70,000 – 90,000
Interested candidates should apply to Fanisi HR Solutions by filling the attached google form https://forms.gle/Tb67GPtS5ibg5EEXA by end of day Thursday 25th February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.