Our client, a giant Investment Cooperative Society whose members are drawn from one of the leading Multi-Billion Telecommunication Companies is looking to fill a number of vacant positions for Sales Executives.
Overall Purpose of the Job: The individual will be responsible for the marketing and sale of company products, ensuring set targets are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible) and potential customers via telephone call, emails and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Presents the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way
- Build good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents.
- Follow up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
- Diploma / Degree in any field
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 4 (Four) years’ experience in real estate sales
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent PR
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com before or on Wednesday 3rd March 2021