KenGen, a leading electrical power generating company in East Africa and the largest geothermal power producer in Africa is seeking to recruit qualified and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Geomaticists
Reports To: Senior Geomaticist
Job Summary: Reporting to a Senior Geomaticist this function entails collection of geospatial data during survey and related activities, implementing GIS system for collection and storage of geothermal data, ensuring quality and management of geo data reports and maps produced, reviewing data reports and maps among others geomatic services required across the business.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Survey; Geospatial; Geomatics from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Worked as a Geomaticist for a minimum period of three years.
Minimum Years of Working Experience: 3
Minimum Education Level: Undergraduate
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should sub,it their online applications through our career portal on the KenGen website HERE by close of business on the 4th March 2021.
Canvassing, falsifying or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KenGen is an equal opportunity employer.