The Kenya Institute of Supplies Examination Board (KISEB) is a body corporate established by the Supplies Practitioners Management (SPM) Act 2007.
The Examinations Board is mandated to: prescribe and regulate syllabuses of instruction for professional supplies certification for persons seeking registration under SPM Act; prepare and conduct examinations for persons seeking registration under SPM Act; issue professional qualifying certificates and other awards to candidates who have satisfied the examination requirements.
Pursuant to this mandate, the Board invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the posts listed below:
EXAMINATIONS COORDINATOR – TEST DEVELOPMENT
REF NO. KISEB/02/2021.
He/she will coordinate and support technical aspects of development and administration of examinations and related processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating examination development processes to ensure tests developed are valid, reliable and fair
- Providing support as required to examiners, panels, committees, taskforces and internal functions facilitating the examination development process
- Facilitating development, production and distribution of syllabuses, manuals, and examination material, while adhering to established standards and contributing to improvement of standards
- Contributing to development and delivery of capacity building interventions for examiners, trainers, training institutions, and other actors in the examinations process
- Coordinating secure, accurate, timely and appropriate flows of information and tasks within the examination development process
- Coordinating processing of examination results including, preparations for marking, verification, analysis, reporting, dispatching results, and dealing with related enquiries
- Supporting marketing of examinations to institutions and potential candidates
- Supporting student registration and candidate examination entry processing
- Undertake other tasks or assignments within the Examinations Department as directed by the supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Professional Diploma in purchasing and supply chain management
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
- Member of KISM
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient user of data, word processing, and presentation software
- Ability to plan, implement, monitor and document tasks
- Records handling and organization
- Ability to conduct basic research and compile reports
- Above average oral and written communication
- Customer service, People and event coordination and management
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
Kindly submit a filled KISEB Job Application Template soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with the application. KISEB Job Application Template can be downloaded from www.kiseb.or.ke.
The application should reach the Acting Secretary/CEO on or before Friday 5th February 2021.
The application should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
KISEB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Women and Candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals and certified copies of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts during interviews.