Our client, an established Commercial and Conveyancing Law Firm in Nairobi, wishes to recruit a competent Litigation Advocate.
- Drafting and reviewing of litigation documents, including pleadings, notices, affidavits and correspondence.
- Provide legal opinions and advice on any areas of the law arising in civil and commercial litigation.
- Attending court for hearings to represent Clients and preparing reports on the various court matters.
- Drafting of submissions involving various litigation matters.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents with respect to the above matters.
- Family/matrimonial and related litigation, including child custody.
- Research on a diverse range of assigned issues, documents to ensure the accuracy of the advice and procedures.
- Follow ups on all files and matters handled.
- LLB degree from a recognized University.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Three (3) years post admission working experience in a busy Law Firm.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and result oriented professional
- Ability to handle pressure, work in a team and work with minimal supervision.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to email@example.com by 19/02/2021.