Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager – 2nd Generation Alcohol
Job Ref: JH-HR-P1
Purpose: We are looking for a Marketing manager in a First consumer Goods industry whose main function is ensure growth of revenue 0f the company as well as introduction of the company products to prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow sales volumes by selling the range of products and ensure delivery of set business targets
- Maintain customer relationships by growing and developing new clients and ensuring customer communication is sustained for retention.
- Develop existing and source new customers through planned individual account support and liason with other functions
- Carry out industry research and competitor intelligence with a view to establish industry needs and trends thus enhance business opportunities
- Prepare regular weekly and monthly report as required
- More than 4 years of sales and marketing experience in 2nd generation alcohol.
- Bachelors degree in business or a related field.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and stakeholders.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Marketing Manager” by 15th February 2021.